Registered Nurses, or RNs, are tasked with having a managerial role. They are responsible for supervising LPNs, CNAs, and other healthcare aides. RNs are also more involved in administering medications, treating patients, creating and coordinating care plans, and working closely with doctors to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Ensure the patient’s overall well-being by completing the nursing process
- Closely collaborate with physicians and other healthcare professionals to administer care
- Provides physical and psychological support to patients and their family members
- Assesses and identifies the needs of the patient by building rapport
- Helps ensure a comfortable and wholesome environment where the patient can heal and find support
- Oversees the duties of Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, and other healthcare aides
- Documents the patient’s information, vital signs, and other important medical information
- Administer medication, treat wounds, and other treatment options
- Educate families and patients on procedures and treatment plans
- And more
Fill out the form to enlist our services today.